Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama's Death

When looking back to September 11, 2001 I remember a lot of choas and worry among the teachers. We weren't allowed to go outside for gym that day and I did not understand why. They told us there were machines working on the field, but I didn't see any when I looked outside. When I got home that day my mom was hovered over the TV watching the news, and she was on the phone with my uncle who lives in New York. I never understood why the attack happened, and to be honest, I still do not fully know the history between our country and the Middle East. The death of Osama has definitely already brought American pride, and I'm sure many people feel a sense of relief. Hopefully after this huge step we can move forward and bring our troops home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment